Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Anabolic Steroid Discussion Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.

Old 11-05-2019, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVLDOG View Post
The FEW bodybuilders that develope kidney issues more then likely were already predisposed to it. The amount of people who abuse Tren dont equal the amount of kidney failures reported. Not even close
You don't have to DIE from kidney failure to have health problems related to subpar kidney function. Most serious damage done to kidneys is irreversible.

Kidneys are responsible for filtering bullshit out of your body... Kidneys aren't working right, you get adrenal fatigue, feel tired/run down all the time, get sick more frequently.

Also, not every joe schmoe amateur bb'er or guy who cycles for whatever reason is gonna have their death or medical issues reported for everyone to see.

I'm not sure if/why you are trying to argue that tren is anything less than harsh/horrible on your system or kidneys in particular.

It would be like me saying Masteron/primo don't affect your hairline or blow up your prostate just bc my genetics don't predispose me to hair loss and i don't have prostate cancer.

Consider yourself lucky and the exception to the rule if you can run 1.4g of tren for long periods and have great kidney function... But i don't feel it's fair for some overzealous younger guy to read what he wants to read so he can justify jumping face first into something with irreversible consequences.
Old 11-06-2019, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
You don't have to DIE from kidney failure to have health problems related to subpar kidney function. Most serious damage done to kidneys is irreversible.

Kidneys are responsible for filtering bullshit out of your body... Kidneys aren't working right, you get adrenal fatigue, feel tired/run down all the time, get sick more frequently.

Also, not every joe schmoe amateur bb'er or guy who cycles for whatever reason is gonna have their death or medical issues reported for everyone to see.

I'm not sure if/why you are trying to argue that tren is anything less than harsh/horrible on your system or kidneys in particular.

It would be like me saying Masteron/primo don't affect your hairline or blow up your prostate just bc my genetics don't predispose me to hair loss and i don't have prostate cancer.

Consider yourself lucky and the exception to the rule if you can run 1.4g of tren for long periods and have great kidney function... But i don't feel it's fair for some overzealous younger guy to read what he wants to read so he can justify jumping face first into something with irreversible consequences.

Not jumping on this guy about the tren but TREN IS THE WORST COMPOUND HEALTH WISE NEXT TO HALO OR ORAL TREN I WILL NEVER USE TREN AFTER THE SIDE EFFECTS AND MY BLOOD WORK ITS EFFECTIVE SURE but its a very harsh compound and i never heard of 1400 or any tren its raises bp way high its harsh on JUST ABOUT EVERY ORGAN IN UR BODY I WILL NEVER USED TREN AGAIN AFTER THE SIDES AND BLOOWORK THAT CAME BACK AND THATS ONLY ON 500MG be safe everyone there much safer compounds try dhb its good replacement for tren

Acelabs
Avogen
Unclesz
Euroking
Goroids
Old 11-06-2019, 01:39 PM

Quote:

Relax cuz, i never said it wasnt harsh on your kidneys, its also harsh on your brain and cardiovascular system, the brain damage is also irreversible, your making it out that its automatic kidney damage if you use tren. Yeah, if your an asshole and ignore all signs of damage to your body you will wind up in trouble but for you to make the claims you are making with zero evidence is rediculous. I know 100 bodybuilders who use tren regularly and have for many years, not one has kidney issues. Thats not to say down the road one may develope issues from use and if so they were most likely predisposed to poor kidneys through genetics. I donít recommend anyone use tren that doesnt compete and need it. Your average joe with 15% bf has no business using anything let alone tren.

As for the other reply about me using 1400mg. I never said it was for an extended period of time.if you do a search i wrote my entire experience when it landed me in the hospital 2 yrs ago that dose was for 14 days.You are correct about bp it was something like 205/177. It wasnt fun!

Anything i ever posted was from 1st hand experience. Not some recycled bro science bullshit found on boards all over the internet! Im not on here to learn anything. Ive been doing this 35 yrs and know more then 99% of the so called gurus on the internet.im on here to help these young kids who read some assholes nonsense who doesnt even look like they lift and keep
Them safe if i can and offer free advice.Most people running gear dont know shit about it and dont diet or train properly to begin with.
Old 11-07-2019, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Relax cuz, i never said it wasnt harsh on your kidneys, its also harsh on your brain and cardiovascular system, the brain damage is also irreversible, your making it out that its automatic kidney damage if you use tren. Yeah, if your an asshole and ignore all signs of damage to your body you will wind up in trouble but for you to make the claims you are making with zero evidence is rediculous. I know 100 bodybuilders who use tren regularly and have for many years, not one has kidney issues. Thats not to say down the road one may develope issues from use and if so they were most likely predisposed to poor kidneys through genetics. I donít recommend anyone use tren that doesnt compete and need it. Your average joe with 15% bf has no business using anything let alone tren.

As for the other reply about me using 1400mg. I never said it was for an extended period of time.if you do a search i wrote my entire experience when it landed me in the hospital 2 yrs ago that dose was for 14 days.You are correct about bp it was something like 205/177. It wasnt fun!

Anything i ever posted was from 1st hand experience. Not some recycled bro science bullshit found on boards all over the internet! Im not on here to learn anything. Ive been doing this 35 yrs and know more then 99% of the so called gurus on the internet.im on here to help these young kids who read some assholes nonsense who doesnt even look like they lift and keep
Them safe if i can and offer free advice.Most people running gear dont know shit about it and dont diet or train properly to begin with.
Hey brother, i apologize if i came off a certain way, wasn't my intention.

Only to say that tren is in fact a very harsh compound, it DOES affect the kidneys, and IF significant damage is done, it's not reversible like liver which regenerates.

I'm not saying that everyone who has ever used tren responsibly is gonna have kidney damage, but it's a drug that can easily be abused and while i don't doubt you know plenty who have used and don't have kidney issues... It's fact that many bb'ers and athletes who have kidney issues.

Sometimes you don't know these problems are developing until it's too late.
Old 11-07-2019, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Hey brother, i apologize if i came off a certain way, wasn't my intention.

Only to say that tren is in fact a very harsh compound, it DOES affect the kidneys, and IF significant damage is done, it's not reversible like liver which regenerates.

I'm not saying that everyone who has ever used tren responsibly is gonna have kidney damage, but it's a drug that can easily be abused and while i don't doubt you know plenty who have used and don't have kidney issues... It's fact that many bb'ers and athletes who have kidney issues.

Sometimes you don't know these problems are developing until it's too late.
Agree 👍
Old 11-07-2019, 09:23 PM

For you guys who dont like the compound, would you still reccomend someone trying it or just stay away from it all together? Been sitting on some for a while and still pretty interested in it.

Steroidify
UGfreak
GBN
Direct
Euroking
Old 11-08-2019, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksheep115 View Post
For you guys who dont like the compound, would you still reccomend someone trying it or just stay away from it all together? Been sitting on some for a while and still pretty interested in it.
There are people who say they don't get much sides from it, maybe some sweating. Or maybe they are just unaware of what an asshole they are on it lol. Jk.

If you can TOLERATE it, it's legit and you don't abuse it and it doesn't negatively impact your life... Why not?

The problem is that there is a whole nother side of psychological shit that comes with it that ALONE don't make it worth it to touch... And it can give such amazing results that you will find yourself justifying continuing to put yourself through the ringer mentally and physically bc the results become addicting.

Just like anything... You have to worry about what does/doesn't work for YOU, and not how everyone else is gonna respond.

Anybody trying it for the first time should start LOW - 50mg of quality Tren A eod is A LOT, and will make a huge difference for a 1st time tren user. Hell, 25mg eod is plenty for me!
Old 11-08-2019, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Superdrol? Try it, if you dont like it just stop. My only suggestion is take it b4 bed
Old 11-08-2019, 11:09 AM

Quote:

Yeah, try it Bro, like Devil Dog says, b4 bed, and make sure you run Test with it.
As you boys know....run Test with everything
Old 11-08-2019, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Superdrol? Try it, if you dont like it just stop. My only suggestion is take it b4 bed
That's interesting you say that... Most orals make me tired as fuck, so on another board, i asked if it would be beneficial to running orals ONLY at night. A lot of people didn't seem to think so.

Kinda no point in juicing if it's gonna be counter productive to your work out, right?

Would there still be benefit to muscle growth taking it at night when you're recouping?

My line of thinking is taking something anabolic as long as growth has already been stimulated in the past 48-72 hours, in a calorie deficit will help retain more mass and in a surplus create new tissue regardless.

What do you think?
Old 11-08-2019, 11:12 PM

Quote:
That's interesting you say that... Most orals make me tired as fuck, so on another board, i asked if it would be beneficial to running orals ONLY at night. A lot of people didn't seem to think so.

Kinda no point in juicing if it's gonna be counter productive to your work out, right?

Would there still be benefit to muscle growth taking it at night when you're recouping?

My line of thinking is taking something anabolic as long as growth has already been stimulated in the past 48-72 hours, in a calorie deficit will help retain more mass and in a surplus create new tissue regardless.

What do you think?
Some compounds are best taken prior to training, some first thing in the morning and some before bed. I dont want to give you some bullshit answer why and I have only used superdrol a few times and for short periods, usually by the 3rd day the heartburn is unbearable and not worth it but a real smart man once told me the reason Superdrol is most effective if taken before bed and Fuck
Me, i cant remember exactly the reason right now. I will try and get that answer and report back
Old 11-09-2019, 10:27 AM
Inner Circle Friend of the King

I may try 10mg before bed, and the other 10mg in the morning 2 hrs prior to working out. Going to try Zantac for heartburn if needed. Most orals donít give me any of those issues..........Redrock
Old 11-09-2019, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrock View Post
This is gonna be my early spring oral for lean mass and I’m not sure what to expect. Is the injection superior to oral? 20 mg sweet spot? I’d love to hear some real world experience...........Redrock
so my experience with superdrol was good and bad. Good as in I gained only 7 lb of mass and my bench went up about 60lb in a 6-7 week period... the bad was I woke up every morning feeling like I drank 10 vodka soda waters and as soon as I got off it I lost everything and it suppressed me so bad my test levels were shit for a long time even with pct and all... its a toxic fucking compound its great while your on everything feels light in the gym but that's about it... stomach always feeling awful tired sluggish oh and the lower back pumps were ridiculous and that was at 30mg I also tried it at 20mg strength gains were almost just as good side effects still sucked but not as bad I would choose another drug if your looking for lean mass anavar would be better run some hcg throughout so you don't shutdown, I gues the injectable version would bypass the stomach issues but still its a hard drug.