Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Beginner's Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Beginner's Forum For people who are new to any part of this sport you may ask your questions here without fear of being flamed.

Old 09-14-2019, 10:11 PM

Default New here

Hi guys,

Iím 26 years old. 5í10 and 140 lbs. have been training for about 3-4 years, but am have always had issues gaining weight. Iíve done a cycle of tren and test when I was younger which helped me gain weight from being 120 lbs to maintaining this 140lb build. Was curious other than eating more is there anything I could take to help put on some mass? When training I will get extremely cut, but cannot put on the mass that I want. Thank you all in advance!
Old 09-15-2019, 02:57 PM
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lration View Post
Hi guys,

Iím 26 years old. 5í10 and 140 lbs. have been training for about 3-4 years, but am have always had issues gaining weight. Iíve done a cycle of tren and test when I was younger which helped me gain weight from being 120 lbs to maintaining this 140lb build. Was curious other than eating more is there anything I could take to help put on some mass? When training I will get extremely cut, but cannot put on the mass that I want. Thank you all in advance!
Eat more, much more.
More calorie dense food.

Using AAS when you can't even gain weight is a waste.
Old 09-15-2019, 05:17 PM

So white rice and pasta? How about protein shakes. Should I use as a meal replacement or use as a substitute for a snack?
Old 09-15-2019, 06:10 PM

Calorie dense means higher fatty content. Try adding 1-2 double quarter pounder with cheese or triple whoppers with cheese to up your calorie intake.

I also use a weight gainer when I use slin, might give that a try (the weight gainer not the slin lol), but not as a substitution for whole foods... use it in addition to your diet. 6 scoops is a serving, so it's a fuck ton. I usually do 2 scoops mass gainer, 1 scoop protein powder, and 2 serving peanut butter... 3x daily in addition to my normal diet. Mk677 might be worth looking into to stimulate your appetite.

https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/m...kuId=MT4230122
Old 09-16-2019, 12:14 PM
Inner Circle Friend of the King

Welcome brother. I was similar to you. 5í11Ē and was 180. This was a few years ago after a horrible addiction to pain killers. I used mk677 and test, Deca, Dbol. You definitely have to get the calories up, and I promise you that Mk677 will stimulate you appetite. Iím currently sitting at 222 lbs with abs showing. Best advice, eat like crazy, use the Mk677, and when your ready add the Test, Deca, and Dbol. If you canít gain on that, your in the wrong lifestyle. Good luck brother. Oh yea, also keep an AI on hand so you donít grow tits.........Redrock
Old 09-16-2019, 04:27 PM

Eat way more calories and track them every day. Everyone I know who is skinny who says they "eat a lot, but cant gain weight..." either cannot tell me how many calories they eat daily or they consume way too few.

How many calories do you average per day now?
Old 09-16-2019, 07:24 PM

Eat big, sleep well, dont over train.
Old 09-17-2019, 08:42 AM
Euroking Sponsored Athlete ICFK

5í 10Ē 140lbs, I remember being that weight when I started training 4 years ago.

Eat tons of fucking food. Just eat all day.
Old 09-18-2019, 09:01 AM
Euroking Rep

I would guess you are training WAY too much

And you’re definitely not eating enough

If the above are both true then you are railroading yourself in to the ground

I would follow a DC type body split and possibly consider 3 workouts a week then only 2 workouts the next week then repeat

You may even need to cut down to only 2 workouts a week

If the scale is not showing weight gain you’d be insane to hit the gym more than that

SEE INTíNTL SECTION WE R GIVING AWAY FREE GEAR

*New Shipping = No source is faster for safe secure pack arrival*
Old 09-24-2019, 12:51 PM
Biker/Bowhunter Moderator

Well you are now at the age were you might start gaining weight as you get closer to 30. Your just going to have to eat calorie dense food where you can get the calories in a meal you can eat, also eat 5-6 day. You will have to train heavy with low reps, look at the 5x5 program in the training forum.
Be careful as to what you eat because you don't want to compromise your overall health for a few extra pounds.............11

DONT ASK ME SOURCE RELATED QUESTIONS. PERIOD

I didn't say I wouldn't go fishing with the man, what Im saying is, he comes near me I'm puttin him against the wall.
Old 10-01-2019, 09:03 AM
Inner Circle Friend of the King

So your first cycle ever was test and Tren? Who told you to take that?
Iíll be honest man, I think you need to research. And when you think you researched enough, research more. And I donít mean going on a forum and asking people what to take. If I took everything people told me to take over the years Iíd probably be dead. Anabolics can fuck you up real good if you donít know what your doing or putting in your body. You need to be eating a ton, and training hard. And eating a ton is, not looking forward to your next meal because you arenít hungry. You canít give you body any chance to burn off muscle or even fat at that. If youíre truly that lean, itís going to take a lot of work.
Old 10-01-2019, 04:13 PM

Welcome to Outlaw Muscle. There's no trick to gaining weight bro...ya gotta eat more. You can gain water weight but that's no good. You need calories.
Old 10-08-2019, 04:56 PM

My friend in college told me, "You wanna get big? You gotta eat big!"

If you ate 6 smaller meals a day for 90 days, I guarantee youd gain at least 6 pounds, AND drop body fat.

I did the EAS Body for Life after college and gained 8 lbs in 90 days and my girlfriend asked me if I was on steroids.I hadnt touched anabolics yet. 6 meals per day and working out 4-5 times per week

You are at a perfect age to slap on weight and not get fat.

Eat, Eat, Eat!!

Was he the greatest of all time? No idea, it's an impossible standard. Who cares? He was awesome, and that should be enough.
Old 10-08-2019, 08:48 PM

Sorry man but if you're 5'10 and only 140lbs after 4 years, you're simply not eating enough. Most people think they eat a lot but they really don't. Good thing for you is to gain weight at 140lbs, it's really not too bad. Once you get over 200lbs, is when the real test comes.