Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Pictures of our Members
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Pictures of our Members Post and view your pics here.

Old 04-07-2018, 06:49 PM

Default On the comeback trail...alllll natural

Been killing it hard in the gym. Been back in about 32 days since getting out of TDC. Miles and miles of cardio and a clean diet. Currently around 189 or so and getting leaner every week. I'm all natural and chasing my leanest physique when I was on gear. I'm gonna continue all natural for a while and see where I can take myself!! Lost a lot of size over the last year and a half, but I'm focused on getting my bodyfat percentage down over being big right now. Enjoy!

Had to edit due to Photobucket changing policies. Only supps I'm on is Cellucor Sport line whey and pre-workout, Muscle Pharm BCAA and a GNC Lean Multi Pack everyday. All diet up to this point. Roughly ~40 days back in the gym.

Last edited by rainstony : 04-16-2018 at 09:28 AM.
Old 04-09-2018, 02:55 PM

Pictures arent showing up. But werent ypu blasting crazy doses, then quit to have kids, then went to rehab, and now youre back at it again.’youve had a rough go of it
Old 04-09-2018, 06:07 PM

Ya I've had a wild time for the last few years. No lying about that. I'll fix the pictures later. I basically violated my probation smoking weed everyday and not giving a fuck.Doing shit I shouldn't have. When you go do time people tend to fall out of your life and you get to take a look at her things. I was close to getting ready to start competing. Now I'm out of jail. Sober. Single and focusing on being a dad and staying natural right now. Just doing my thing and having fun in life. I have no reasons to be on any AAS right now. My health is very very good.
Old 04-16-2018, 09:28 AM

Edit and fixed
Old 04-26-2018, 04:08 PM

So sitting 9 weeks out from vacation to Galveston in July, the cardio is piling on and I'm getting ready to start my first cycle in a long time. I've been pushing myself and diet has been a solid 80/20 good. I'll be running Test/Var/Clen to lean out a lot more before July. Gotta keep that diet on point. Its everything.

Currently 185 on the money. Got out March 5 @ 200, so 15 solid pounds dropped since then.

Old 06-16-2018, 03:20 PM

Great shape.Your gear will love that fact and work even better I believe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainstony View Post
So sitting 9 weeks out from vacation to Galveston in July, the cardio is piling on and I'm getting ready to start my first cycle in a long time. I've been pushing myself and diet has been a solid 80/20 good. I'll be running Test/Var/Clen to lean out a lot more before July. Gotta keep that diet on point. Its everything.

Currently 185 on the money. Got out March 5 @ 200, so 15 solid pounds dropped since then.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk