Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Discussion Discuss anything not related to bodybuilding.

Old 03-07-2018, 02:02 PM

Default In Rehab, how is everyone??

Been forever since I posted on here, life got unmanageable after sex/meth addictions took over. Was on the streets for a while, survived a murder attempt and have been at a recovery program getting my shit together for the last 2.5 months.

Been off the juice for 6 months but have regained a fair amount training naturally for the last 2 and looking to blast coming up.

How the fuck are you guys???
Old 03-07-2018, 02:44 PM

Glad to hear you're ok man. Keep your head up and you'll be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
Been forever since I posted on here, life got unmanageable after sex/meth addictions took over. Was on the streets for a while, survived a murder attempt and have been at a recovery program getting my shit together for the last 2.5 months.

Been off the juice for 6 months but have regained a fair amount training naturally for the last 2 and looking to blast coming up.

Old 03-07-2018, 03:11 PM

Best of luck man, last few months sound pretty crazy for you, hope all is well now. NFL draft coming up in a month, so you got that to look forward to.
Old 03-07-2018, 04:24 PM
Donating Member

Sorry to hear that.

I wish you all the best, reach out and let us know how you are doing.
Old 03-07-2018, 05:28 PM

Good luck. For whatever reason I think of you regularly. I guess because of the substance abuse issue. I'm glad to see you posting again. I knew it had been a while since I saw you post. Here or anywhere else.
Old 03-07-2018, 11:53 PM

Quote:

Good to hear your on the right road! Amen
Old 03-08-2018, 07:25 AM

stay strong brother
Old 03-08-2018, 11:05 AM

Glad you are getting the help you need! Stay strong positive man! Great to hear from you!
Old 03-08-2018, 12:46 PM

Talking

Never posted in this section bro but...
Went thru some shit myself...pissed off a cunt that writes police reports for a living after telling her hubby I met her online and fucked her😆😆..lmfao...next I knew 5 cars full of GED badged cowards in blue swarm me w guns.. never a charge in my life but 50days in jail..lost vehicle, job n more.. dropped 25lbs but gained it n more back clean...bout to do a run myself. Don't let it or ANYthing keep you down...fuckin lay waste to all before you n crush the luvin fuck outta your goals. COOL PART IS..2 cops gonna loose a job n city is now gonna pay for the shit they pulled...legally gave em a kick in the balls w attorney free of charge ..even gonna offer the 2boys fired a job...sorting peanuts outta my shit...
Old 03-08-2018, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELTA TANGO View Post
Never posted in this section bro but...
Went thru some shit myself...pissed off a cunt that writes police reports for a living after telling her hubby I met her online and fucked her😆😆..lmfao...next I knew 5 cars full of GED badged cowards in blue swarm me w guns.. never a charge in my life but 50days in jail..lost vehicle, job n more.. dropped 25lbs but gained it n more back clean...bout to do a run myself. Don't let it or ANYthing keep you down...fuckin lay waste to all before you n crush the luvin fuck outta your goals. COOL PART IS..2 cops gonna loose a job n city is now gonna pay for the shit they pulled...legally gave em a kick in the balls w attorney free of charge ..even gonna offer the 2boys fired a job...sorting peanuts outta my shit...
You were arrested for having a affair with a female cop?
Old 03-08-2018, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1977_Corvette View Post
You were arrested for having a affair with a female cop?
Lil...no way boss...wouldn't piss on one burning alive in front if me buddy. Met online, hooked up, found out married serial cheater...hubby is Navy so I mistakenly figured he was an honorable man..was neither of the 2. His whore writes police reports...she faked one that I made threats.. I DON'T make threats.. not into little boy games. So on a fake charge I was extradited to Colo... DA onky wanted 25days...but the CUMM burping judge gave me a public defender that was taking a 2week vacation next day...so I did double time. Women DO NOT need proof these days.. you can go to jail in just her say..no evidence required. Oh, and I'm NOT some angry 28yr old kid...50 in May..no excuse for our so called "justice" system.
Old 03-08-2018, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELTA TANGO View Post
Lil...no way boss...wouldn't piss on one burning alive in front if me buddy. Met online, hooked up, found out married serial cheater...hubby is Navy so I mistakenly figured he was an honorable man..was neither of the 2. His whore writes police reports...she faked one that I made threats.. I DON'T make threats.. not into little boy games. So on a fake charge I was extradited to Colo... DA onky wanted 25days...but the CUMM burping judge gave me a public defender that was taking a 2week vacation next day...so I did double time. Women DO NOT need proof these days.. you can go to jail in just her say..no evidence required. Oh, and I'm NOT some angry 28yr old kid...50 in May..no excuse for our so called "justice" system.
You are 100% correct when you say that the man is guilty if a woman just accuses them. My second ex-wife worked for the ******** violence center, I asked her for divorce and without me saying anything Iím sure you know the rest of the story. Never laid a hand on her lost my Second Amendment rights for 10 years even though I was found not guilty. but still had to do 80 hours community service and one year of anger management classes. Total bullshit, if a woman accuses you of something then youíre automatically guilty.
Old 03-08-2018, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by metooharley View Post
You are 100% correct when you say that the man is guilty if a woman just accuses them. My second ex-wife worked for the ******** violence center, I asked her for divorce and without me saying anything Iím sure you know the rest of the story. Never laid a hand on her lost my Second Amendment rights for 10 years even though I was found not guilty. but still had to do 80 hours community service and one year of anger management classes. Total bullshit, if a woman accuses you of something then youíre automatically guilty.
I feel your pain buddy.. They try to say its cuz of OJ but just another piss ant Leo excuse... I see why fewer n fewer respect cops n law enforcemen...sad shit world we got goin bud. My best to you
Old 03-08-2018, 02:47 PM

Nothing more gratifying than to recover from rock bottom. Happens pretty quick if you stay focused.
Old 03-09-2018, 02:02 PM

Xx it's great to see you're doing the right thing brother!
Just about everyone here knows my struggles with opiate addiction and where it took me these last 6yrs. From detox to rehab to detox to the grimy streets of NY...I've seen it all. Panhandling by MSG from 5am rill 10pm 7 days a week got old quick.
Now I'm finally clean, moved to Pa (altho geographic moves aren't a cure it does help when you don't know the area) and now working a good job for good money in the aluminum extrusion industry...
You can pm me anytime brither...ANYTIME you wanna vent, bullshit or whatever. I may not answer asap because I'm working 12hr shifts 6pm-6am but promise I'll return the message my first chance.

Proud of you man...I know being stuck inside isn't easy. Just keep on with the keep on!
Old 03-10-2018, 04:28 AM

Props to you bro for getting help...I work in a drug alcohol rehab center so ask any question you may have...I'm also in recovery too

JJ
Old 03-10-2018, 06:34 AM

Good to see you still around bro. Keep it up man....
Old 03-10-2018, 03:01 PM

Keep us posted brother.
Old 04-11-2018, 11:27 PM

So I got fucked again...

Had a job lined up 2 counties over where most of my contacts were, went in for the interview, hired, starting date was just a matter of them creating the office/desk space.

My good "friend", who I gave a couch to and supported for YEARS when he was a worthless alcoholic/drug addict went out of his way to call me and tell me I can crash at his house while I work and get back on my feet.

Well, after a week there, the guy that hired me disappeared completely, my friend got back with his cunt gf he's only been with for 6 months who doesn't live at his spot, doesn't pay rent and almost never comes over, and pretty much made him give me the boot.

I can't go back to the rescue mission I was staying out, and am currently job and homeless. Been crashing at my dads spot, but he lives in a senior living complex and I don't think it's cool for me to be here.

Wtf do I do?
Old 04-11-2018, 11:54 PM

Quote:
So I got fucked again...

Had a job lined up 2 counties over where most of my contacts were, went in for the interview, hired, starting date was just a matter of them creating the office/desk space.

My good "friend", who I gave a couch to and supported for YEARS when he was a worthless alcoholic/drug addict went out of his way to call me and tell me I can crash at his house while I work and get back on my feet.

Well, after a week there, the guy that hired me disappeared completely, my friend got back with his cunt gf he's only been with for 6 months who doesn't live at his spot, doesn't pay rent and almost never comes over, and pretty much made him give me the boot.

I can't go back to the rescue mission I was staying out, and am currently job and homeless. Been crashing at my dads spot, but he lives in a senior living complex and I don't think it's cool for me to be here.

Wtf do I do?
Set up a gofundme page and ask for help. Do you have any other family or friends that can help? How about a temp agency for work? You can get on craigslist and look for cheap rent.
Old 04-11-2018, 11:55 PM

Quote:
So I got fucked again...

Wtf do I do?
I hate to hear it man, goto a temp agency for a job they can get you one almost immediately while you figure something out. As for housing... its just hard to find something solo when your down. Rent ain't cheap for sure. I will say, try to stay away from any of your old friends who might drag you back into that life. Climbing back up from bottom is hard but just keep at it.

RoidsSeek
UGfreak
IA
GBN
Old 04-13-2018, 11:04 AM

Homeless shelter / Temp agency. Problem solved.
If you don't live by a big enough city that has that then panhandle enough money for bus fare to get there. Keep telling yourself it's only temporary.
Old 04-14-2018, 12:10 AM

Is there a salvation army by you? Many have drug centers (you don't have to be on anything to get in. You actually have to piss clean, just tell them you drink). It'll give you time to get yourself together mentally.
Old 04-14-2018, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocco-x View Post
Is there a salvation army by you? Many have drug centers (you don't have to be on anything to get in. You actually have to piss clean, just tell them you drink). It'll give you time to get yourself together mentally.
I got clean at a Sally(Salv Army) and I would recommend to anyone

JJ
Old 04-16-2018, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJJ View Post
I got clean at a Sally(Salv Army) and I would recommend to anyone

JJ
Me too...06-07. Even drove for them for 6mnths. Allowed me to get my head together and save a few dollars.