Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Beginner's Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Beginner's Forum For people who are new to any part of this sport you may ask your questions here without fear of being flamed.

Old 03-19-2014, 07:31 AM

Default Increasing free test

As I keep researching and expanding my knowledge I've been reading a lot on free test. I'm on my first cycle and running teste and dbol. Kind of wishing I may have ran proviron on my cycle instead of or with the adex due to all the positive effects-even tho I know it causes sides as well. But anyways-is this something that I should be concerned with now or on future cycles? I can't get proviron now but should I be doing anything else to increase my free test? Curious to y'all's opinions. Thanks
Old 03-19-2014, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbreads80 View Post
As I keep researching and expanding my knowledge I've been reading a lot on free test. I'm on my first cycle and running teste and dbol. Kind of wishing I may have ran proviron on my cycle instead of or with the adex due to all the positive effects-even tho I know it causes sides as well. But anyways-is this something that I should be concerned with now or on future cycles? I can't get proviron now but should I be doing anything else to increase my free test? Curious to y'all's opinions. Thanks
I think what you did is best...for your first go round you want as few compounds as possible. That way, if you're experiencing any unwanted sides, you can pinpoint what's causing them and change things accordingly. Now, for next time, you know how your body responds to the test E and the dbol, then you can add Proviron if you choose next cycle and you'll be able to tell what adding that to the mix is doing for you. Make sense?
Old 03-19-2014, 11:01 AM

Yeah. I'm just wondering is there anything I should do now to increase my free test? From what I gather , adding the exogenous test(running test) I will ultimately overrun the SHBG and will have plenty of free test. I've also read that having a healthy liver helps, and when your liver is stressed, for example running dbol like I am, can cause more production of SHBG . So I should be taking something like LiV52 or some kind of 'cleaner'. Consensus seems to be milk thistle is a waste and I've seen in a few reads that it makes the orals less effective because it will 'shield' the liver. So anyways- should I be taking something for my liver ( also understand liver toxicity to be way overstated) and is there anything,like a supplement to aid in lowering SHBG and raising free to make what I am taking more effective? This nettle stuff I've been seeing or this avena sativa herbal crap I've also seen. Not a big believer in herbal remedies. Again just wanting to hear folks opinions. What say you?
Old 06-20-2018, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Yeah. I'm just wondering is there anything I should do now to increase my free test? From what I gather , adding the exogenous test(running test) I will ultimately overrun the SHBG and will have plenty of free test. I've also read that having a healthy liver helps, and when your liver is stressed, for example running dbol like I am, can cause more production of SHBG . So I should be taking something like LiV52 or some kind of 'cleaner'. Consensus seems to be milk thistle is a waste and I've seen in a few reads that it makes the orals less effective because it will 'shield' the liver. So anyways- should I be taking something for my liver ( also understand liver toxicity to be way overstated) and is there anything,like a supplement to aid in lowering SHBG and raising free to make what I am taking more effective? This nettle stuff I've been seeing or this avena sativa herbal crap I've also seen. Not a big believer in herbal remedies. Again just wanting to hear folks opinions. What say you?
I know this is an old post, but Iíve read in a few places that Boron can reduce SHBG. Iím not sure if anyone has tried this, though.

5'11
76KG
B.F - Unknown
Current Situation - Training Naturally, Feeling Great, Getting Stronger
Old 06-21-2018, 04:17 AM

Wow. I forgot I even made this post lol. A blast from the past 😂

But glad I know what to do now. And I'll check that boron out
Old 06-21-2018, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Wow. I forgot I even made this post lol. A blast from the past 😂

But glad I know what to do now. And I'll check that boron out
haha, yeah I noticed the last post was over four years old.
I've been going over old posts, and seeing if i've missed anything interesting.
Research that I've read says, Boron needs to be more than 10mg and less than 20mg a day to be beneficial.

5'11
76KG
B.F - Unknown
Current Situation - Training Naturally, Feeling Great, Getting Stronger
Old 06-24-2018, 11:22 PM
Banned

I used the halo to improve the natural test level
Old 06-27-2018, 11:15 PM
Banned

I wonder if the Testosterone could improve the test level? I want to get the natural test..
Old 07-05-2018, 01:38 AM

Not the same quality as before,Just be careful.LOL