Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Discussion Discuss anything not related to bodybuilding.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #2  
Old 01-14-2019, 07:36 PM
LoweRider LoweRider is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 1,272
Default

The earth is round, God isn't real, you're an idiot.

/thread
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-14-2019, 07:56 PM
ohnoudidnt ohnoudidnt is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: MI-YAYO
Posts: 2,610
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweRider View Post
The earth is round, God isn't real, you're an idiot.

/thread
All 3 of those are correct.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-14-2019, 08:21 PM
DoYouEvenLift DoYouEvenLift is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 647
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweRider View Post
The earth is round, God isn't real, you're an idiot.

/thread
The Earth is flat, God is real, you're an idiot.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-14-2019, 08:21 PM
DoYouEvenLift DoYouEvenLift is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 647
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt View Post
All 3 of those are incorrect.
Agreed bro
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-16-2019, 09:24 AM
redrock redrock is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,157
Default

Bingo! ^^^^^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoYouEvenLift View Post
The Earth is flat, God is real, you're an idiot.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-16-2019, 10:10 AM
LoweRider LoweRider is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 1,272
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrock View Post
Bingo! ^^^^^^^
you too?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-16-2019, 11:04 AM
liquid_c's Avatar
liquid_c liquid_c is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 4,196
Default

Two problems.



1# The enormous amount of people that would have to be in on the flat earth conspiracy and never say anything. Even on their deathbeads to keep it going. Not to mention the amount of $ to spend.



2. Why? What would be the benefit of going through this horrendous amount of work and $ to try to convince people the world is round? If the earth was flat, no one would give a shit.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-16-2019, 08:54 PM
Delta0311's Avatar
Delta0311 Delta0311 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,447
Default

Not of this is real. This is all a computer simulation and I'm about to format the hard drive. Good by my useless eaters.

Sincerely,
GOD
__________________
"Although a fighting spirit and a pure and courageous approach can achieve a great deal, in the end this spirit will always succumb to material advantage." Lt. Peter Stölten, Warsaw 1944
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-16-2019, 10:39 PM
DoYouEvenLift DoYouEvenLift is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 647
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquid_c View Post
Two problems.



1# The enormous amount of people that would have to be in on the flat earth conspiracy and never say anything. Even on their deathbeads to keep it going. Not to mention the amount of $ to spend.



2. Why? What would be the benefit of going through this horrendous amount of work and $ to try to convince people the world is round? If the earth was flat, no one would give a shit.
1. Yes there are many people involved. But the signs are everywhere. The United Nations Logo is a flat earth map. NASA in Hebrews means "to deceive". Wernher Von Braun a NASA scientist put a Bible verse about the firmament/dome on his gravestone. Psalm 19:1. He was hinting at the true.

2. The reason why is to hide God, Jesus, and the Bible. The world is mostly controlled by Satan. Revelation 12:9 tells us the devil deceives the entire world. The moving globe is the devil's biggest lie that fools millions of people.

Hope this helps. God bless.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-17-2019, 12:08 AM
Xxplosive Xxplosive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,025
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoYouEvenLift View Post
1. Yes there are many people involved. But the signs are everywhere. The United Nations Logo is a flat earth map. NASA in Hebrews means "to deceive". Wernher Von Braun a NASA scientist put a Bible verse about the firmament/dome on his gravestone. Psalm 19:1. He was hinting at the true.

2. The reason why is to hide God, Jesus, and the Bible. The world is mostly controlled by Satan. Revelation 12:9 tells us the devil deceives the entire world. The moving globe is the devil's biggest lie that fools millions of people.

Hope this helps. God bless.
1. Jesus Christ did not read or write the Bible.

2. Jesus Christ was murdered by Romans

3. Roman Catholic's are basically who is in charge of what information made it to the Bible


You know very little of Jesus and less of God if you hold everything in the Bible at face value.

Do you also think God is a person? Old guy with gray robes, the grandpa type?

I suggest you educate yourself more on who Jesus truly was, the origins of religion and how the Bible came to be written before you continue making yourself appear foolish and playing right into the stereotypical religious zealot that people roll their eyes at.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-17-2019, 01:07 AM
DoYouEvenLift DoYouEvenLift is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 647
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
1. Jesus Christ did not read or write the Bible.

2. Jesus Christ was murdered by Romans

3. Roman Catholic's are basically who is in charge of what information made it to the Bible


You know very little of Jesus and less of God if you hold everything in the Bible at face value.

Do you also think God is a person? Old guy with gray robes, the grandpa type?

I suggest you educate yourself more on who Jesus truly was, the origins of religion and how the Bible came to be written before you continue making yourself appear foolish and playing right into the stereotypical religious zealot that people roll their eyes at.
1. I never said Jesus wrote the Bible. The Bible was written by dozens of authors inspired by the Holy Spirit. The Bible is the Word of God

2. Yes agreed.

3. Hell no, you are insulting God's Word. The Roman Catholics didn't change the Bible.

Fuck you for saying I don't know about Jesus, God, and the Bible. That's what I devote my life to.

Yes, God is a person, in the form of Jesus Christ. That's what 1 Timothy 3:16 says. Jesus is God in the flesh. In John 10:30 Jesus said "I and the father are one", saying he is one with God.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-17-2019, 09:43 PM
stick figure's Avatar
stick figure stick figure is online now
Donating Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: polska
Posts: 530
Default

Just a question... If the earth is flat, than why is there a horizon? How does the sun rise and set? How does an eclipse happen? What controls the tides? How does gravity work?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-18-2019, 01:30 AM
Xxplosive Xxplosive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,025
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoYouEvenLift View Post
1. I never said Jesus wrote the Bible. The Bible was written by dozens of authors inspired by the Holy Spirit. The Bible is the Word of God

2. Yes agreed.

3. Hell no, you are insulting God's Word. The Roman Catholics didn't change the Bible.

Fuck you for saying I don't know about Jesus, God, and the Bible. That's what I devote my life to.

Yes, God is a person, in the form of Jesus Christ. That's what 1 Timothy 3:16 says. Jesus is God in the flesh. In John 10:30 Jesus said "I and the father are one", saying he is one with God.
Much of the stuff in the Bible is contradictory to what Jesus actually preached, taught and lived by.

Are you illiterate? Saying he is "one with God" and claiming to be God are not the same thing. He was referring to his conscious contact with God.

You are completely clueless about the things and people you speak about, or what the coded terms and phrase mean, and whose word means what. Timothy was not a prophet for his word to be taken as Gospel.

Do you know who WERE legitimate prophets? Jesus and Moses, who BOTH swore by the 10 Commandments.... 1 of which is "Thou Shalt Not Make Unto Thee Any Graven Image" - maybe if i simplify it for you, you will recognize is as "Thou Shalt Not Commit Idolatry".

Do you even have a clue what idolatry is?

Just so the rest of the people reading along can understand how little you know of what you preach, I will explain- it's the worship of any image or personification of "God" as a singular object or person, with the idea being the truth that the concept of God is too grand to encapsulate as any kinda finite object or being.

Which is why you THERE IS NEVER ANY QUOTE OF JESUS CLAIMING HE IS GOD OR ASKING/REQUIRING WORSHIP FOR HIMSELF!!!

He constantly defers glory and gives credit to HIS HEAVENLY FATHER.

And yes, the people who decided what goes in the Bible and who is in control is the Vatican. What religion is the Pope, who is the lead figure of the Vatican?

I hate to break it to you, but the fact the Bible idolizes Jesus Christ, claims a mortal to be God is 100% contradictory to what Jesus himself taught-- you do realize Jesus had no hand in writing the Bible and there were A LOT of people pissed off with him who wanted to use his name and memory to sway and control the masses, correct?

You know nothing of what you speak, and I recommend you save face and just be silent and educate yoursself before you continue making yourself a spectacle.

Jesus didn't go around shoving beliefs down peoples throats, he went around and healed the sick and spread love and compassion to all of mankind.

"Christians" like you are not ridiculous to everyone and contribute to hate and destruction in the world... You completely miss the point of what Jesus hoped to teach and stood for.

/end thread.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-18-2019, 06:43 AM
irish_2003's Avatar
irish_2003 irish_2003 is offline
EK Rep
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 11,364
Default

Rainbows are curved because light refracts off the dome our flat earth is contained in...prove me wrong
__________________
www.euroking-gear.com
please know and follow the laws of your country regarding aas
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-18-2019, 07:12 AM
stick figure's Avatar
stick figure stick figure is online now
Donating Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: polska
Posts: 530
Default

Bahaahaha... Ok Crowder. Lmao
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-18-2019, 10:08 AM
LoweRider LoweRider is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 1,272
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
Much of the stuff in the Bible is contradictory to what Jesus actually preached, taught and lived by.

Are you illiterate? Saying he is "one with God" and claiming to be God are not the same thing. He was referring to his conscious contact with God.

You are completely clueless about the things and people you speak about, or what the coded terms and phrase mean, and whose word means what. Timothy was not a prophet for his word to be taken as Gospel.

Do you know who WERE legitimate prophets? Jesus and Moses, who BOTH swore by the 10 Commandments.... 1 of which is "Thou Shalt Not Make Unto Thee Any Graven Image" - maybe if i simplify it for you, you will recognize is as "Thou Shalt Not Commit Idolatry".

Do you even have a clue what idolatry is?

Just so the rest of the people reading along can understand how little you know of what you preach, I will explain- it's the worship of any image or personification of "God" as a singular object or person, with the idea being the truth that the concept of God is too grand to encapsulate as any kinda finite object or being.

Which is why you THERE IS NEVER ANY QUOTE OF JESUS CLAIMING HE IS GOD OR ASKING/REQUIRING WORSHIP FOR HIMSELF!!!

He constantly defers glory and gives credit to HIS HEAVENLY FATHER.

And yes, the people who decided what goes in the Bible and who is in control is the Vatican. What religion is the Pope, who is the lead figure of the Vatican?

I hate to break it to you, but the fact the Bible idolizes Jesus Christ, claims a mortal to be God is 100% contradictory to what Jesus himself taught-- you do realize Jesus had no hand in writing the Bible and there were A LOT of people pissed off with him who wanted to use his name and memory to sway and control the masses, correct?

You know nothing of what you speak, and I recommend you save face and just be silent and educate yoursself before you continue making yourself a spectacle.

Jesus didn't go around shoving beliefs down peoples throats, he went around and healed the sick and spread love and compassion to all of mankind.

"Christians" like you are not ridiculous to everyone and contribute to hate and destruction in the world... You completely miss the point of what Jesus hoped to teach and stood for.

/end thread.

My lack of religion aside, I'm impressed lol. That's a beatdown right there
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-18-2019, 10:53 AM
DoYouEvenLift DoYouEvenLift is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 647
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stick figure View Post
Just a question... If the earth is flat, than why is there a horizon? How does the sun rise and set? How does an eclipse happen? What controls the tides? How does gravity work?
The horizon is always flat from every altitude because the earth is flat.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-18-2019, 11:02 AM
LoweRider LoweRider is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 1,272
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoYouEvenLift View Post
The horizon is always flat from every altitude because the earth is flat.
would you care to explain this then?

https://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/ESRS/HDEV/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4993sBLAzGA

This is live footage from the International Space Station. It runs 24/7.

Last edited by LoweRider : 01-18-2019 at 11:21 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-18-2019, 11:54 AM
irish_2003's Avatar
irish_2003 irish_2003 is offline
EK Rep
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 11,364
Default

Cgi
__________________
www.euroking-gear.com
please know and follow the laws of your country regarding aas
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 01-18-2019, 12:29 PM
stick figure's Avatar
stick figure stick figure is online now
Donating Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: polska
Posts: 530
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoYouEvenLift View Post
The horizon is always flat from every altitude because the earth is flat.
So where you see the horizon, you are looking at the edge of the earth?

What about my other questions? Gravity? The tide?
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 01-18-2019, 12:31 PM
stick figure's Avatar
stick figure stick figure is online now
Donating Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: polska
Posts: 530
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_2003 View Post
Rainbows are curved because light refracts off the dome our flat earth is contained in...prove me wrong
https://earthsky.org/earth/what-give...r-curved-shape
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 01-18-2019, 05:12 PM
MorganKane's Avatar
MorganKane MorganKane is online now
Donating Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,526
Default

I can't belive I am responding this bullshit.

I asked this before but you seem to dodge an answer.

You claim that the flat earth is hidden from us due to religious bullshit.

Please explain why countries like China and Soviet Union who does not believe in religion but both have space program, would be in on this conspiracy.
__________________
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 01-18-2019, 05:18 PM
stick figure's Avatar
stick figure stick figure is online now
Donating Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: polska
Posts: 530
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganKane View Post
I can't belive I am responding this bullshit.

I asked this before but you seem to dodge an answer.

You claim that the flat earth is hidden from us due to religious bullshit.

Please explain why countries like China and Soviet Union who does not believe in religion but both have space program, would be in on this conspiracy.
/\/\/\ This.....
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 01-19-2019, 02:35 PM
northcarolina1970 northcarolina1970 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 470
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoYouEvenLift View Post
The Earth is flat, God is real, you're an idiot.
U need to hang urself u fuckin retard
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.