Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Steroid Profiles
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-21-2010, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackIron220 View Post
captain, great post man. never heard about the jaw muscles/hand muscles thing though lol. but i can def believe you...........

and i agree no more than 20mg. even on 20mg i felt like shit...

and did u run the original sd or a clone?
I have always been skeptical by nature whether or not the Superdrol clones are as effective. Of course they are the EXACT same chemical compound, but I still have this splinter of disbelief ingrained in my frugal side that after so many years of seedy and shady practices by supplement industry contributors, asks if anything sacred remains?
Old 05-21-2010, 08:11 PM
Banned

I ran 1 time with the orginal. Two times with I-force brand clone. The i-force stuff is real no question.
The one people were really questioning I believe was the cel brand, a lot of people said that 20mg on the i-force brand felt a lot stronger then 40mg of the cel.
The oral liquid one's bloodwork proved those to be legit too (microdrol, superdrone). Never used myself though...
Old 05-22-2010, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain10 View Post
I ran 1 time with the orginal. Two times with I-force brand clone. The i-force stuff is real no question.
The one people were really questioning I believe was the cel brand, a lot of people said that 20mg on the i-force brand felt a lot stronger then 40mg of the cel.
The oral liquid one's bloodwork proved those to be legit too (microdrol, superdrone). Never used myself though...
yeah the iforce clone was called methadrol which got nothing but AWESOME reviews. i wish i had bought some
Old 05-23-2010, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackIron220 View Post
yeah the iforce clone was called methadrol which got nothing but AWESOME reviews. i wish i had bought some
Primordial had it for a while, and now it can still be found by Googling pretty intensively. Also, over-seas websites still offer it, along with M1T if you know where to look (I don't know if I'm allowed to post the link).

What I can't understand, is that Superdrol isn't technically classified illegal at this point from what I understand. It was more of a voluntary removal from websites to avoid attracting negative attention from the FDA. At any point, I would have to believe running Anavar @ 40-80mg/day, although more costly, would elicit the same results in hardness, vascularity, and strength without the overwhelming hepatotoxicity concerns.
Old 05-27-2010, 12:03 AM

I was pleased with CEL m-drol the first time I used it but after that it just wasn't the same. "The Stack" of M-drol/P-plex was pretty good tho I"ll admit.

-I love steroids, I'll probably be on and off them forever-
Stats: 5'8"
220 lbs
BF: 11%
Old 10-07-2010, 10:06 PM

s-drol works great for hardness but did kill my libido. I bought more than i should have cause i dont really feel like running what i have left now its so liver toxic.
Old 10-07-2010, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comex View Post
s-drol works great for hardness but did kill my libido. I bought more than i should have cause i dont really feel like running what i have left now its so liver toxic.
Feel the same, wish it had been more like Masteron.
Old 12-27-2010, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fakegearsucks View Post
Primordial had it for a while, and now it can still be found by Googling pretty intensively. Also, over-seas websites still offer it, along with M1T if you know where to look (I don't know if I'm allowed to post the link).

What I can't understand, is that Superdrol isn't technically classified illegal at this point from what I understand. It was more of a voluntary removal from websites to avoid attracting negative attention from the FDA. At any point, I would have to believe running Anavar @ 40-80mg/day, although more costly, would elicit the same results in hardness, vascularity, and strength without the overwhelming hepatotoxicity concerns.
Superdrol and others are classed as Prohormones here in the UK and can be purchased legally from most suppliment stores. Most boards often have the aas v pro debates with the arguement generally being pro's are legal and easy to purchase but have not been around as long as aas so long term usage is a bit of an unknown. aas have been around so long term effects are known but harded to get hold of.
I can post a link from a UK store which has an article about most prohormones but not sure if that would be allowed, if so let me know and i will post. i have no connection to the store.

If i have posted anything here that is not allowed please reomve thie post and accept my apologies, im not sure of the legality in the USA.
Old 01-28-2011, 01:58 AM

on the topic of what's preferred, superdrol or m1t...

having used both (currently using SD), the SD trumps the m1t in strength gains.
as well for the topic of diuretic effects...this is true. i am constantly dehydrated (drinking 1g+/day) and piss out far more than usual. hardened/dried effects visible w/in first week.

lethargic feeling. never get the 'pump' or the feeling that i'm strong or could lift heavy, when compared to the feelings i got when on dbol or m1t, but the strength gains are great.
Old 02-09-2011, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny23 View Post
Feel the same, wish it had been more like Masteron.
its methylated masteron, but when the methyl is attached, the compound changes big time....not much similarities with those two

masteron is good....sd is some heavy stuff, gains and sides wise
Old 03-26-2011, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grow-bot View Post
It is one of the few steroids that has no affinity for SHBG, so I agree with you on that.
I keep trying to find some proof of this, but haven't been successful. In fact most write-ups on it say the exact opposite that shbg binds strongly to SD. Does someone have a link or maybe have a little explanation if the statement above is true? I'd like to believe that it's true

Benjamin Franklin
Old 03-26-2011, 12:47 PM
Donating Member

Glad i stocked up on Methadrol and M1T both 10 and 5 mg pills, both give great results and lean gains for me
Old 03-29-2011, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbellbeast View Post
I keep trying to find some proof of this, but haven't been successful. In fact most write-ups on it say the exact opposite that shbg binds strongly to SD. Does someone have a link or maybe have a little explanation if the statement above is true? I'd like to believe that it's true
I read this somewhere, but cannot find it now. All the other write-ups point to a high affinity for SHBG, which seems strange to me. If it does have a high affinity for SHBG, why does one require such a small amount of it to make explosive gains? I can believe highly suppressive, but not highly binding.

Any AAS that I have used that have a strong affinity for SHBG (supposedly anyway) required dosages in the hundreds of mgs daily range to work effectively.

MENT for example has almost no affinity for SHBG and most people can get great gains off of 50mgs EOD.

I'll keep looking and admittedly it would not be the first time that some data I picked up was wrong.

Another conclusion is that if Superdrol has a high affinity for SBHG, and it still imparts the gains that it can, then unbound Superdrol is a VERY powerful AAS. Note that Proviron, DHT, and Mestanolone have a high binding affinity for SBHG and I have yet to hear of one person saying that they got massive off of a cycle of any of these.

Last edited by Grow-bot : 03-29-2011 at 03:16 PM.
Old 03-29-2011, 08:23 PM

I loved C's superdrol!!!!!
Old 03-30-2011, 09:37 PM

Quote:
I read this somewhere, but cannot find it now. All the other write-ups point to a high affinity for SHBG, which seems strange to me. If it does have a high affinity for SHBG, why does one require such a small amount of it to make explosive gains? I can believe highly suppressive, but not highly binding.

Any AAS that I have used that have a strong affinity for SHBG (supposedly anyway) required dosages in the hundreds of mgs daily range to work effectively.

MENT for example has almost no affinity for SHBG and most people can get great gains off of 50mgs EOD.

I'll keep looking and admittedly it would not be the first time that some data I picked up was wrong.

Another conclusion is that if Superdrol has a high affinity for SBHG, and it still imparts the gains that it can, then unbound Superdrol is a VERY powerful AAS. Note that Proviron, DHT, and Mestanolone have a high binding affinity for SBHG and I have yet to hear of one person saying that they got massive off of a cycle of any of these.
Good point. I could agree with your reasoning.

Benjamin Franklin
Old 09-15-2011, 05:52 PM

Quote:
You got it.
waiting for it broh
Old 12-10-2011, 12:30 PM

The presumed high affinity for SHBG is due to it's structural similarity to other compounds with high SHBG binding affinity. Masteron, Proviron, and DHT all have the same structure on the C and D rings of the steroid nucleus, while Superdrol differs in the 17a methyl group. Mestanolone is the same as Superdrol aside from lacking the 2a methyl group which is on the A ring. Winstrol has the same C and D ring configuration as Superdrol aside from the steriochemistry of the 17th position hydroxyl and methyl groups. All of these compounds have high SHBG binding affinity.

I can't find any good research into where exactly SHBG binds on the molecule but it would be very difficult to make any case for Superdrol not having high SHBG binding affinity due to it's similarity to other DHT derivatives that do. I really have no idea how it provides the gains it does if it has a high SHBG binding affinity.

Also, I don't suffer bad side effects from Superdrol at 20 mg a day, yet at 25 mg a day I feel like I'm going to die. And after three weeks it goes from being amazing to doing nothing unless I up the dosage. Even an increase from 20 to 25 mg will make it as effective was it was prior to hitting the wall. And to make it weirder, 15mg doesn't do much for me but 20mg is amazing for 3 weeks. It's a really confusing steroid all around.
Old 08-25-2012, 03:04 AM

Do you even lift
Old 10-04-2012, 05:25 PM

nasty ass sides but my personal fav oral to jump start, sucks it was banned.
Old 10-04-2012, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimeg View Post
nasty ass sides but my personal fav oral to jump start, sucks it was banned.
yeah i know, shits been around since 2005 and it finally got banned this past august......there are still some on amazon, but its prob just a setup, so def don't take the chance.....
Old 10-19-2012, 05:27 PM

https://store.lockoutforums.com/

awesome site if you're looking for prohormones.
Old 10-20-2012, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabolikum View Post
https://store.lockoutforums.com/

awesome site if you're looking for prohormones.
yep, don't forget about shredded nutrition now. both sites carry each others products now
Old 04-28-2014, 08:57 PM

I Effin LOVE superdrol FTW!! I've ran it by itself twice already and loved it every single time. The libido issue... hmmm I suppose everyone is different bc you could see my dick from SPACE lol. NO real issue on a serious note, but i ran a AI with it the entire time.
Old 07-23-2014, 09:32 PM

About to try superdrol by selios
Old 09-27-2014, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckit View Post
I Effin LOVE superdrol FTW!! I've ran it by itself twice already and loved it every single time. The libido issue... hmmm I suppose everyone is different bc you could see my dick from SPACE lol. NO real issue on a serious note, but i ran a AI with it the entire time.
Its DHT, not sure why to run an AI but its ok if its good for you.

BUT as

DHT, you should be at FULL MAST just like Proviron or mast or var and I fing luv var for girth...adrol is fucking freaky for girth too (its DHT)
He had a lot to say, he had a whole lot of nothing to say , we miss him, so long we wish you well, not all martyrs see divinity, at least you tried. Standing above the crowd, he had a voice that was strong and loud, I'm so eager to ID with someone above the ground, someone who would die for me. WIll you? Will you NOW? Would you DIE for me? Don't fing lie! TOOL EULOGY You claimed all this time that you would die for me. Why are you so surprised when you hear your own Eulogy?