Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Discussion Discuss anything not related to bodybuilding.

Old 01-06-2019, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt View Post
Religious people (95%) have no logic hence why they are religious.
So science is logic? There was once nothing and then a big explosion happened and everything came from that? Does this “science” sound logical to you? You can’t make logic out of this universe, it is way to complicated for anyone. It’s actually my “Logic” that led me to beleive in a creator and the Son.

If you have not fully read the Torah, the Quran and the Holy Bible, you have absolutely no right to talk about religion, because you don’t know shit about nothing if you haven’t read these books. After reading these 3 books, it’s very very easy to determine the truth and the lie.

The truth is in Christ and Christianity. Catholism is Christianities satanic off spring. The Catholic Church prays to Lucifer if you guys didn’t know. The Pope wears a cross with the angel Lucifer on it, not Jesus.

The Torah is just a history book that has been contaminated by rituals of man by giving offerings to the church. Basically a bunch of filthy Jews called themselves the chosen people when in fact they are the scum and maggots of the world. God isn’t showing Jews favor by saying these are his people. He is showing you that if he can love these dispicable worthless pieces of shit, he can love anyone. If God can love he Jew who disobeys all his laws and killed his son, how much would he love you who follows his laws and accepts his son?

Then we have the Muslims. The supposed prophet Muhammad wrote the Quran from writing down what the angel Gabriel was telling him. Well the Quran came over 600 years after Jesus! The angel Gabriel appears in the Christian Bible 4 times. The angel Gabriel warns Mary of the son she is about to have. However I the Quran, the angel Gabriel says that Allah has no son. The idiot prophet Muhammad was to stupid to realize that demons come to form as angels of light. So satan appeared to Muhammad in the appearance of Gabriel the angel. If Muhammad was intelligent and had read the Bible properly, he would have known that it is impossible that it was the angel Gabriel who appeared to him over a 23 year period.

Did you know that in the Quran the false prophet Muhammad is mentioned 4 times. Jesus Christ is mentioned 21 times! Not only does Jesus heal the sick in the Quran, he made a dove out of mud and told it to fly and the mud came to life. Meaning that the Jesus in the Quran can give life and create!!!! He is the creator, but these Muslims are to stupid to read their entire book! It is because of the Quran that I solidified my belief in Jesus Christ!
Old 01-06-2019, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvcc7878 View Post
So science is logic? There was once nothing and then a big explosion happened and everything came from that? Does this “science” sound logical to you? You can’t make logic out of this universe, it is way to complicated for anyone. It’s actually my “Logic” that led me to beleive in a creator and the Son.

If you have not fully read the Torah, the Quran and the Holy Bible, you have absolutely no right to talk about religion, because you don’t know shit about nothing if you haven’t read these books. After reading these 3 books, it’s very very easy to determine the truth and the lie.

The truth is in Christ and Christianity. Catholism is Christianities satanic off spring. The Catholic Church prays to Lucifer if you guys didn’t know. The Pope wears a cross with the angel Lucifer on it, not Jesus.

The Torah is just a history book that has been contaminated by rituals of man by giving offerings to the church. Basically a bunch of filthy Jews called themselves the chosen people when in fact they are the scum and maggots of the world. God isn’t showing Jews favor by saying these are his people. He is showing you that if he can love these dispicable worthless pieces of shit, he can love anyone. If God can love he Jew who disobeys all his laws and killed his son, how much would he love you who follows his laws and accepts his son?

Then we have the Muslims. The supposed prophet Muhammad wrote the Quran from writing down what the angel Gabriel was telling him. Well the Quran came over 600 years after Jesus! The angel Gabriel appears in the Christian Bible 4 times. The angel Gabriel warns Mary of the son she is about to have. However I the Quran, the angel Gabriel says that Allah has no son. The idiot prophet Muhammad was to stupid to realize that demons come to form as angels of light. So satan appeared to Muhammad in the appearance of Gabriel the angel. If Muhammad was intelligent and had read the Bible properly, he would have known that it is impossible that it was the angel Gabriel who appeared to him over a 23 year period.

Did you know that in the Quran the false prophet Muhammad is mentioned 4 times. Jesus Christ is mentioned 21 times! Not only does Jesus heal the sick in the Quran, he made a dove out of mud and told it to fly and the mud came to life. Meaning that the Jesus in the Quran can give life and create!!!! He is the creator, but these Muslims are to stupid to read their entire book! It is because of the Quran that I solidified my belief in Jesus Christ!
Judaism and Buddhism are the two most believable religions but carry on.

Science is the act of using the past to predict the future. People don’t doubt a “creator” per se. We don’t believe in your bullshit “god” that you pray to and “he” does things for you. If nothing existed, how did “god” create something out of nothing? Hell, how did “God” even exist?

Edit: Reading a book doesn’t make you an expert on the “field of study”. If that was the case, I’d be a brain surgeon.

Last edited by ohnoudidnt : 01-06-2019 at 07:37 PM.
Old 01-06-2019, 08:29 PM

Old 01-06-2019, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott311 View Post
MePooHarley, You call yourself a “religious” man but yet you threaten violence against me multiple times in this post. Is that what you learn in church? Violence against others who have offended you is ok? Are God and Jesus are ok with such unnecessary violence? You are what’s called a “Cafeteria Christian” you just go through the line and pick and choose what you want to believe and follow. I thought God was against violence but yet you threaten me? Stop being such a crybaby and get your shit together! P.S. I just farted! WHAT!
You never read that I’m religious. I don’t pick and choose anything, the violence is because I’m a sinner and yes I would end up being violent to someone so disgusting and disrespectful as you! You are the last person who can say what a Christian is or is. It! So pissoff you tranny!
Old 01-06-2019, 09:34 PM

Very well put!

Quote:

Old 01-06-2019, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by metooharley View Post
You never read that I’m religious. I don’t pick and choose anything, the violence is because I’m a sinner and yes I would end up being violent to someone so disgusting and disrespectful as you! You are the last person who can say what a Christian is or is. It! So pissoff you tranny!
“Only God can judge”
Old 01-06-2019, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Judaism and Buddhism are the two most believable religions but carry on.

Science is the act of using the past to predict the future. People don’t doubt a “creator” per se. We don’t believe in your bullshit “god” that you pray to and “he” does things for you. If nothing existed, how did “god” create something out of nothing? Hell, how did “God” even exist?

Edit: Reading a book doesn’t make you an expert on the “field of study”. If that was the case, I’d be a brain surgeon.
Look up Faith and give it a try! Perhaps your not supposed to lean on your own understanding. Maybe you should look into it before you judge it. If the Bible is correct ( and it is ) then you have a lot to lose, but if it isn’t, what did you lose? Maybe worth a read!
Old 01-06-2019, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweRider View Post

Hmmm great open mind, but that’s your right to chose. My complaint is the disgusting disrespect of saying something about God, even if you don’t believe you don’t disrespect other people’s. By all means debate, don’t believe or whatever But don’t do what Scott did: he is way out of line on this and other issues. Bigbreads had to listen to Scott saying disgusting things about his own son! Bigbreads is a lot calmer then I am, if that were my son I would have tried to locate him and have a nice chat.
Old 01-06-2019, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Look up Faith and give it a try! Perhaps your not supposed to lean on your own understanding. Maybe you should look into it before you judge it. If the Bible is correct ( and it is ) then you have a lot to lose, but if it isn’t, what did you lose? Maybe worth a read!
“Look up faith”

faith
/fāTH/Submit
noun
noun: faith

strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.

Keywords “rather than proof.”
Old 01-06-2019, 09:53 PM

[quote=ohnoudidnt;2156803]“Look up faith”

faith
/fāTH/Submit
noun

strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.

Keywords “rather than proof.”[/QUOTE

Exactly, it dosnt require proof. You don’t see the air you breath but you know it’s there, it’s kind of the same idea but I’ll leave it at that since this is a BBB.. peace
Old 01-06-2019, 09:55 PM

Quote:
“Only God can judge”
Yep, still have freewill and still sinners! This is why shit happens.
Old 01-06-2019, 10:03 PM

[quote=metooharley;2156804]
Quote:
“Look up faith”

faith
/fāTH/Submit
noun

Keywords “rather than proof.”[/QUOTE

Exactly, it dosnt require proof. You don’t see the air you breath but you know it’s there, it’s kind of the same idea but I’ll leave it at that since this is a BBB.. peace
I know it’s there because I have proof and science. This is nowhere near the same. You’re delusional and have “faith” which is based on nonsense and not proof/facts. Christianity was created to control the poor and uneducated. Hence why the slave owners introduced it to the slaves.
Old 01-06-2019, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Hmmm great open mind, but that’s your right to chose. My complaint is the disgusting disrespect of saying something about God, even if you don’t believe you don’t disrespect other people’s. By all means debate, don’t believe or whatever But don’t do what Scott did: he is way out of line on this and other issues. Bigbreads had to listen to Scott saying disgusting things about his own son! Bigbreads is a lot calmer then I am, if that were my son I would have tried to locate him and have a nice chat.
Sadly lots of people have no problem disrespecting someone they don't even know or their beliefs. I've worked with the public most of my life and people are just down right pricks. Decency, manners, and respect are gone from the majority nowadays.

RoidsSeek
UGfreak
IA
GBN
Direct
Euroking
Old 01-07-2019, 06:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Yep, still have freewill and still sinners! This is why shit happens.
Why does God give good people and children cancer and cause natural disasters that kill thousands of innocent people? No free will there, just God being an asshole!
Old 01-07-2019, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksheep115 View Post
Sadly lots of people have no problem disrespecting someone they don't even know or their beliefs. I've worked with the public most of my life and people are just down right pricks. Decency, manners, and respect are gone from the majority nowadays.
Yeah because telling people with mental illnesses who believe in a fairy tale and a floating man that they are wrong is being a prick....
Old 01-07-2019, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Yeah because telling people with mental illnesses who believe in a fairy tale and a floating man that they are wrong is being a prick....
Just differences in how we approach things I guess. I'm not a religious person but I would never say something negative about someone's faith. It's not my place... I got nothing against you and I dont know you but the way you present yourself here is your very negative and probably really hard to deal with in life(probably make peoples lifes harder instead of easier).

RoidsSeek
UGfreak
IA
GBN
Direct
Euroking
Old 01-07-2019, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksheep115 View Post
Just differences in how we approach things I guess. I'm not a religious person but I would never say something negative about someone's faith. It's not my place... I got nothing against you and I dont know you but the way you present yourself here is your very negative and probably really hard to deal with in life(probably make peoples lifes harder instead of easier).
I’m not negative. I use common sense, science and facts. I have nothing against religion, I hate the religious nut jobs who try to push their faith on everyone else. Hell, my best friend is extremely religious but he’s not one of those “you’re going to hell for not believing” type of people.
Old 01-07-2019, 12:51 PM
EK Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUR DIESEL View Post
^^^FWIW ..i tried to get this thread deleted the second i saw his comment
..and to be honest, i'm shocked it's still up

what he wrote was immensely offensive ..just what a thing to say!!?
..can't begin to imagine, much less understand why someone would say such a heinous thing

deplorable, absolute disgrace..
Looks like admin finally had enough of Scott311. They gave that guy such a long leash and eventually he hung himself. Olive branch sent your way brother. I’ve got no beef with you or anyone else from Direct. Here’s to a brighter 2019 for all of us.

Cheers!
Old 01-07-2019, 02:18 PM
Donating Member

Quote:

You object to people who think your religion is stupid.
You object to 2 other religions but we are clueless.

I hope you can see your hypocrisy here.
Old 01-07-2019, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganKane View Post

I'm saying religion is stupid as fuck, I don't tell you you're going to hell. Most religious people use their religion as an excuse to "sin" and do stupid shit and make themselves feel better about doing. I don't need a book or religion to tell me what is right or wrong, I know I'm an asshole and I'm ok with it.
Old 01-07-2019, 04:14 PM
Direct Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destructos View Post
Looks like admin finally had enough of Scott311. They gave that guy such a long leash and eventually he hung himself. Olive branch sent your way brother. I’ve got no beef with you or anyone else from Direct. Here’s to a brighter 2019 for all of us.

Cheers!
i'v long forgot it ..happy 2019 & beyond

***www.RACETROPIN.com***

***RACETROPIN GH***
HPLC TESTED @99.585% PURE
(..and low 1.067% DIMER, so nearly all bioavailable!!)

d-vip@securenym.net <-NEW EMAIL!!
(..or simply PM orders straight to DIRECT)

https://ugmuscle.com/t/some-serious-...ru-sources/570
^^^MUST READ FOR EVERY MEMBER ..TRUTH EXPOSED!!
Old 01-07-2019, 04:26 PM

Wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 01-07-2019, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganKane View Post

Thank you for being the first to notice this! As a Muslim, he did not accurately describe my religion.
Old 01-07-2019, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Very well put!
LOL the guy that wants to beat someone ass for insulting his faith is cheer leading another village idiot insulting other faiths!

Last edited by DtownButch : 01-07-2019 at 05:31 PM.
Old 01-07-2019, 05:30 PM

Quote:

You say that the Quran reveals that Jesus perfomed miracles, however you left out the part that says with the permission of God! Jesus was given his powers from GOD!

Next you says Quran states that God does not have a son. This is absolutely TRUE! The Quran reveals that the creation of Jesus is similar to the creation of Adam. God only needs to say "Be" and it happens as He wills. Adam had no father or mother. Humans have such difficulty associating and a physical need to ascibe humanistic characteristics to God. Why would an Eternal Being need to reproduce when he is the Creator of the Universe. Is it difficult for God to create any human being without any sexual act. Yet most people who have faith when asked a simple question of what can God not do, they say He can do as He wills.

Lol at Satan coming to Mohammad (pbuh). So satan told him about social disorder, not killing your daughters, helping the poor, being good to your neighbor even if your neighbor hates you, worship God alone and associating no partners to Him. Satan told Mohammad (pbuh) to tell those dumb Arabs to stop paganism and worship the One True God. Satan sounds like a real nice guy! You know how stupid you sound saying that? Fyi that was a rhetorical question!

Also FYI: Mohammad (pbuh) was mentioned by name ( in other words called his name Mohammad) four times. However, all other times (Numerous) he was referred to as the prophet and messenger of God when addressed by God, a respect and honor not given to the previous prophets! So I suggest you go ask for a refund from what ever institution gave you your high school diploma. Your reading and comprehension skills are lacking!

FYII: The most mentioned prophet in the Quran is Moses, not Jesus. Muslims do believe Jesus was born from the virgin Mary and he was indeed a prophet of God. However, we do not associate him with God in our worship. We worship God alone.

Heres food for thought, Moses perfomed miracles too, so does that make him a God? If not then who gave him his powers?

Last edited by DtownButch : 01-07-2019 at 05:47 PM.