Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Anabolic Log Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Anabolic Log Forum Post your detailed progress and results here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-28-2018, 10:32 AM
goodguy19064 goodguy19064 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 21
Default new log please follow my progress and give input

Hey guys, Iím starting a log, first one I have ever logged
Iím 5í4Ē 168 body fat probably a bit high 15%.
I goto the gym in the morning for fasted cardio and back in the afternoon to train.
Im 43 years old. I have a good source for my supplements, some pharm stuff.
I do have a coach but not naming him yet.



My cycle is
Week 1 Mast p 50mg eod
Week 2 mast p 75mg eod
Week 3-7 mast p 100 eod
Week 8 mast p 50 eod

Week 1 test p 50 eod
Week 2 test p 100 eod
Week 3 test p 150 eod
Week 4-9 test p 200 eod
Week 10 test p 100 eod

Turinabol
Week 1 15mg ed
Week 2 20mg ed
Week 3-9 30mg ed
Week 10 15mg



Diet
Meal 1 2 cups egg whites with cup of oats

Meal 2 cup rice 8 oz chicken

Pre workout waxymaze 40 grams protien drink
Intra workout waxymaze bcaa, eaa
Post bcaa waxymaze

Meal 3 8oz red meat 1 cup rice

Meal 4 2 cups egg whites and cup of oats
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-28-2018, 03:02 PM
blacksheep115 blacksheep115 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 750
Default

Welcome to the board! What is your goal for your training/cycle? Also you plan on running tbol for 10 weeks? Even at low dosages I would worry about load on liver personally. No drinking!

Good luck!
__________________
Sources with no probs so far:

RoidsSeek
UGfreak
IA
GBN
Direct
Euroking
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-28-2018, 04:02 PM
ohnoudidnt ohnoudidnt is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: MI-YAYO
Posts: 2,098
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksheep115 View Post
Welcome to the board! What is your goal for your training/cycle? Also you plan on running tbol for 10 weeks? Even at low dosages I would worry about load on liver personally. No drinking!

Good luck!
The liver will be fine. Iíve ran anadrol for 10 1/2 weeks right now and my ALT/AST is fine.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-28-2018, 04:05 PM
ohnoudidnt ohnoudidnt is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: MI-YAYO
Posts: 2,098
Default

Taken last week and I still enjoy beer.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-28-2018, 04:50 PM
blacksheep115 blacksheep115 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 750
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt View Post
Taken last week and I still enjoy beer.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your also a wild child with a warriors mind and the liver of Leonidas himself.
__________________
Sources with no probs so far:

RoidsSeek
UGfreak
IA
GBN
Direct
Euroking
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-28-2018, 06:51 PM
goodguy19064 goodguy19064 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 21
Default

love the feed back guys, thank you
any question in regard to gear im taking feel free to pm me if want too
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-02-2019, 12:37 PM
goodguy19064 goodguy19064 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 21
Default daily workout

just did a chest workout
incline bar
incline dumbbells
pec deck
incline flys
dips
3 sets 8-12 reps
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-04-2019, 10:41 AM
goodguy19064 goodguy19064 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 21
Default daily workout

yesterday I did lats
dead lift
lat pull downs
pull overs cable machine
row machine
t bar rows
today arms
bent over dumbbell rows
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-08-2019, 08:52 AM
Eleven11's Avatar
Eleven11 Eleven11 is online now
Biker/Bowhunter Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Southwest with a bow in my hand
Posts: 8,779
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodguy19064 View Post
Hey guys, Iím starting a log, first one I have ever logged
Iím 5í4Ē 168 body fat probably a bit high 15%.
I goto the gym in the morning for fasted cardio and back in the afternoon to train.
Im 43 years old. I have a good source for my supplements, some pharm stuff.
I do have a coach but not naming him yet.



My cycle is
Week 1 Mast p 50mg eod
Week 2 mast p 75mg eod
Week 3-7 mast p 100 eod
Week 8 mast p 50 eod

Week 1 test p 50 eod
Week 2 test p 100 eod
Week 3 test p 150 eod
Week 4-9 test p 200 eod
Week 10 test p 100 eod

Turinabol
Week 1 15mg ed
Week 2 20mg ed
Week 3-9 30mg ed
Week 10 15mg



Diet
Meal 1 2 cups egg whites with cup of oats

Meal 2 cup rice 8 oz chicken

Pre workout waxymaze 40 grams protien drink
Intra workout waxymaze bcaa, eaa
Post bcaa waxymaze

Meal 3 8oz red meat 1 cup rice

Meal 4 2 cups egg whites and cup of oats

10 weeks is just to short for any cycle IMO even with short esters. I would do 15 weeks especially if your trying to cut bodyfat. It takes time to build muscle.
Masteron doses are to low also, 600 mg wk min, also bump the test to 100mg from the start.
I would also eat 6 x per day (including any shakes) take your weight x 15 for your total calorie intake then divide that by 6 for each meal, you'll have to figure out your protein, carb, fat ratios you need. .............11
__________________
everything I say on here is for fun and fantasy role playing. Not real.


DONT ASK ME SOURCE RELATED QUESTIONS. PERIOD


I didn't say I wouldn't go fishing with the man, what Im saying is, he comes near me I'm puttin him against the wall.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.