View Single Post
Old 03-02-2019, 09:13 AM
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destructos View Post
I think there will be people who disagree with you.

The first hit on a google search for Primo: https://www.steroidal.com/steroid-profiles/primobolan/

"Anavar possesses a far greater anabolic strength rating than Primo. Primobolan is actually a very weak anabolic steroid, weaker in fact, than Testosterone itself. It possesses an anabolic rating of 88, while Testosterone’s anabolic strength rating is 100 – this demonstrates Primobolan’s fairly weak strength in terms of anabolic capabilities. The same holds true for its androgenic strength rating, which is approximately 44 – 57 in comparison with Testosterone’s androgenic rating of 100."

The first hit on google search for Tren: https://www.steroidal.com/steroid-profiles/trenbolone/

Trenbolone, as a result, expresses five times the androgenic and anabolic strength of Testosterone, with a rating of 500 for each. It also expresses characteristics that grant it the ability to promote weight gain with nearly all of it being muscle mass, and no water retention[3]. Trenbolone has also been found to stimulate endogenous production of the very anabolic hormone IGF-1 (Insulin-like Growth Factor 1) in muscle tissue

As much as I like Primo, I wouldnt be happy with only Primo Cycles. I'm also not sure it would be the only drug that would get you in the IFBB
I am prob one of the most experienced users of bayer primo out there. Thats all I have used for the last 9-10 years. Yes, primo is a weak compound, but I get the best aesthetic look while on it. Ive tried all different methods, doses, etc, and found my sweet spot is 6-700mg/week, or a shot ED. I actually added 50mg of Tren Ace to my summer cycle last year, and I can honestly say Ive never looked better while using that and Primo.

To the original poster, those amps that were just deemed faked, were they ever tested? Ive never seen the labels with rounded corners or yellowish tinted oil, but I wouldn't just jump the gun on that either. If you trust the source, I would take that in consideration too. But even the best sources can get dooped, it happens.

Ill be ordering again soon from someone, and Id be happy to post up pics of amps/boxes/etc, and I will even send one off to Jano for testing..