View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 12:46 PM

I take bystolic on cycle. Works well. In good shape. All levels are good. Estrogen went up to 29 which is still fine but get bloated so I took adex and back somewhat to where I like. Blood levels are good except obvious liver levels in 90s, Iíll be off orals in a few weeks and theyíll drop. Iím on liv52, tudca, nac and glutathione. Hawthorne as well. Diet is cup of egg whites with tablespoon of peanut butter, half cup of all bran cereal with almond milk, 2nd meal is cup of ground beef with half cup of rice and half cup of veggies, 3rd meal is cup of ground turkey, cup of rice and half cup of veggies, meal 4 is post workout which is 60g of protein and a banana, later on my last meal is salmon and half cup of sweet potato sometimes a little honey. I eat clean and get my calories in. Iíll gladly send a pic to an email if you would like to see my progress. Constructive critiscm is always welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmikes View Post
The obvious problem is your nutrition. You really need to sort this out otherwise your wasting your time taking steroids. You will lose all gains after the cycle due to your diet not being adequate enough to support the tissue.

You have no idea of the posterís nutritional plan you quoted above during his run to provide the look he described above. I feel your answer isnít in an injection or a tablet ...its food ...thatís were your answer is at this stage.

Also, didnít you mention you were taking a statin med for high blood pressure?
If so, it better be good.

When was the last time you had bloods drawn to see all the pertinent information? What was your estrogen number last time?