OutlawMuscle Forum

OutlawMuscle Forum (http://www.outlawmuscle.com/forum/index.php)
-   HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum (http://www.outlawmuscle.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   5/16” damn!!!! (http://www.outlawmuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=164785)

Mack 02-13-2018 04:44 AM

5/16” damn!!!!
 
I accidentally ordered 5/16” slin pins for my GH and injectable amino acids

I prefer IM to sub-q

But hell I normally use .5”

These 5/16 barely make it past my skin! Lol

Anybody regularly use 5/16”????

ohnoudidnt 02-13-2018 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mack (Post 2132840)
I accidentally ordered 5/16” slin pins for my GH and injectable amino acids

I prefer IM to sub-q

But hell I normally use .5”

These 5/16 barely make it past my skin! Lol

Anybody regularly use 5/16”????

I use 5/16 for delts. I hold almost no fat on my side delts.

DEVLDOG 02-13-2018 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mack (Post 2132840)
I accidentally ordered 5/16” slin pins for my GH and injectable amino acids

I prefer IM to sub-q

But hell I normally use .5”

These 5/16 barely make it past my skin! Lol

Anybody regularly use 5/16”????

I use em, biceps, triceps, traps,forearm, pecs shoot em everywhere

Mack 02-13-2018 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt (Post 2132851)
I use 5/16 for delts. I hold almost no fat on my side delts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DEVLDOG (Post 2132855)
I use em, biceps, triceps, traps,forearm, pecs shoot em everywhere

Yeah but I’m 46 and fat......

I might be ok in traps ..... where ?in the middle of the crest?

Anterior / posterior ?

Skin&Bone 02-13-2018 07:34 AM

5/16” damn!!!!
 
Traps!!!! Great spot.

ohnoudidnt 02-13-2018 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skin&Bone (Post 2132858)
Traps!!!! Great spot.

Hell naw, that shit hurt. I couldn't move for like 4 days.

DEVLDOG 02-13-2018 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt (Post 2132861)
Hell naw, that shit hurt. I couldn't move for like 4 days.

Lol, My wife shoots my traps! GH goes in Forearms 99.9% of time, just convienent when taking multiple shots a day. Oil everywhere else

ohnoudidnt 02-13-2018 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DEVLDOG (Post 2132863)
Lol, My wife shoots my traps! GH goes in Forearms 99.9% of time, just convienent when taking multiple shots a day. Oil everywhere else

I should shoot my test into my forearms lololol jk no I don't have forearms.

DEVLDOG 02-13-2018 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt (Post 2132865)
I should shoot my test into my forearms lololol jk no I don't have forearms.


My forearms arent sll that special




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mack 02-13-2018 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DEVLDOG (Post 2132867)
My forearms arent sll that special

How do you do it?

Just stick where you don’t see a large vein or artery?

Inner upper forearm?

DEVLDOG 02-13-2018 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mack (Post 2132868)
How do you do it?

Just stick where you don’t see a large vein or artery?

Inner upper forearm?

Top upper forearm, dont worry bout veins, u can shoot GH IV if you really wanted to

ohnoudidnt 02-13-2018 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DEVLDOG (Post 2132869)
Top upper forearm, dont worry bout veins, u can shoot GH IV if you really wanted to

I shoot my GH into my dick to give it a permapump.

aalosio 02-13-2018 10:11 PM

I left Walmart on accident with these and just tossed them . Realized they would work with HCG and b12 so I dug them out.
Went back next day for the 1/2 .

Sides 02-25-2018 12:02 PM

I've used 5/16" slin pins for subQ shots, and they work just fine. Personally I stick to 5/8" for IM shots into delts and quads. No need for long needles as long as you are reasonably lean.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.