OutlawMuscle Forum

OutlawMuscle Forum (http://www.outlawmuscle.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anabolic Steroid Discussion (http://www.outlawmuscle.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   injectable lasix (http://www.outlawmuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=166642)

gethugeguy 10-05-2018 10:18 AM

injectable lasix
 
hello, I was looking for some advice and protocols on injectable lasix and experience people have had using it.
I am aware of the dangers.

thank you

d-red 10-05-2018 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gethugeguy (Post 2150082)
hello, I was looking for some advice and protocols on injectable lasix and experience people have had using it.
I am aware of the dangers.

thank you

why not take the tab form

Destructos 10-05-2018 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d-red (Post 2150092)
why not take the tab form

I haven't seen you in a L O N G time brother!

gethugeguy 10-07-2018 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d-red (Post 2150092)
why not take the tab form

with all the research I've done it seems like tab lasix is pretty unpredictable when it comes too effective times. I also don't have the tab I only have injectable .

Xxplosive 10-07-2018 10:45 PM

What does lasix even do?

liquid_c 10-08-2018 10:17 AM

The injectable form is extremely potent compared to the oral form. Even in much lower dosages. It also if used before a show will require anti cramping agents such as quinine sulfate or you will cramp up and not be able to move generally. Don't mess with it unless you have someone WITH you at the show with experience in its use with the appropriate countermeasures.

d-red 10-08-2018 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gethugeguy (Post 2150201)
with all the research I've done it seems like tab lasix is pretty unpredictable when it comes too effective times. I also don't have the tab I only have injectable .

i`ll send you some tabs for free. the injectable form is very dangerous.

gethugeguy 10-09-2018 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d-red (Post 2150261)
i`ll send you some tabs for free. the injectable form is very dangerous.

I appreciate it, I am not very experienced with diuretics and would like to learn from a experienced guy like you.

d-red 10-09-2018 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gethugeguy (Post 2150367)
I appreciate it, I am not very experienced with diuretics and would like to learn from a experienced guy like you.

tabs are very safe, they are perscribed everyday to be taken everyday for blood pressure. a 40mg tab a day for a few days would be good to take some normal water weight off

pumped21 10-09-2018 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d-red (Post 2150261)
i`ll send you some tabs for free. the injectable form is very dangerous.

That's an honorable offer right there, genuinely caring about OLM members health Dred your one of kind my friend.

gethugeguy 10-10-2018 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pumped21 (Post 2150385)
That's an honorable offer right there, genuinely caring about OLM members health Dred your one of kind my friend.

that's why I like this forum. generally a good group of guys

MikeDee29 10-10-2018 09:57 AM

Stay away from the injectable you'll end up getting full body cramps. To unpredictable you don't wanna turn your blood into mud.

b40361 10-11-2018 12:20 AM

in was just a couple yrs back a girl died in her hotel room at the USA's and that was due to inject lasix....she was a RN for job....very very sad....unless your ifbb pro with a great prep coach maybe but still a huge maybe....


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.