PDA

View Full Version : Stuburn fat on love handles..

Billybobjones
04-05-2005, 09:37 PM
Whats up gents, I am wondering if any of you have a good routine for that fucking fat that stays on my side. It is not huge by anymeans but It seems my whole body will get hard and that jiggle is still there. I think I know the answer which is diet cardio and crunches. I usually don't do many side bends but would that help. That damn Miller Light loves this spot but I can't drink strait booz without getting wreckless. Any help?
yohimburn rub on?

saveawhistle
04-05-2005, 09:52 PM
lay sideways on a glute ham raise bench, make sure your top leg is in front. let gravity pull your torso towards the floor, then squeeze back up to a straight body position. I will usually do 2 sets of 15 on each side.

Cronk
04-05-2005, 10:19 PM
Side bends and such may only exacerbate the problem. This is a matter of getting your BF low enough to get rid of the "last of the last." I hold fat in my side and lower back as well. I need to get to 6-7% before I lose that last little bit. I get ripped in the arms, legs, shoulders, chest and legs.....but I hate how I look until I get rid of the lovehandles.

beefitup
04-05-2005, 10:26 PM
t3's after exasperating the cardio and diet option. when all else fails...

JC3
04-06-2005, 08:24 AM
I think these other bro's nailed it. You can exercise the shit out of your sides, but its really gonna come down to fat loss.

Good luck bro...from another love handled bro......JC

Billybobjones
04-06-2005, 12:41 PM
Thanks fellas. I believe I am going to start doming cardio first thing in am and return later for lifting. I always get reamed by my training partner for to much cardio but I believe I can handle 35 to 40 mins ed on the eliptical. I do get a little thin but thats what happens when you get bodyfat down to 6-8 percent. I am determined to get rid of the handles.

Do you fellas think that is to much cardio?

Also if I am draining myself of calories by the cardio, does it make since to replace them with a high calarie protein drink such as n- large to replentish with "good " calories or is this just a see/saw effect?

John Primo
04-10-2005, 09:35 AM
wow Cronk , me and you must have the same fucking body type . If I wear a tank top people would swear my midsection was ripped as hell the way my arms look, but the last bit of fat to go is my lower side back and luv handles. A freind of mine had good results in getting that type of fat doen using a stepper cardio machine, Im gopnna start trying that next week. JP

ecboston
04-10-2005, 09:48 AM
primo, cronk...I'm right there with you. People thin I'm shredded as well because of the way that i look in a tank top. I'm a guilty love handle bandit too. Those f@#$ers won't leave me. I've managed to get down to 5.7% before without love handles but I did it by losing a ton of weight, muscle too. I ran 3-7 miles a day in the morn before breakfast. If I were to do it again I would just drink a whey/sugar mix before to help with protein sparing. 3 parts sugar : 1 part protein. For instance 24grams sugar, 8 grams protein. This should do it.

Cronk
04-10-2005, 10:30 AM
I feel for ya all. If I had the money, I'd just get lipo and not have to worry about it anymore. :)

jaypee
04-10-2005, 11:06 AM
I feel for ya all. If I had the money, I'd just get lipo and not have to worry about it anymore. :)

I would, too, but I heard you start collecting fat in other places if you get lipo. The last thing I was is fat back or a pair o' titties. With love handles at least I know where the fat is going.

beefitup
04-11-2005, 01:19 PM
i'd refrain from the lipo, there's a guy at the gym thats lopsided as hell from having lipo. now his sides are clumpy lookin. atleast my love handles are smooth and symmetrical! LMAO!

Quasimoto
04-11-2005, 01:40 PM
I have an idea i have been toying with , and i guess that this might be as good a place as any to get it out.

I compete in shows, and i used to make up a concoction of Theophylline,Yohimbe and DMSO that gave me marked decrease in fatty deposit along areas of white fat. Basically the fat that is heavily blood vesseled on one side only. The reason that brown fat ( BAT ) burns so much quicker than white fat is 3 fold really..you are increasing thermogenesis in the faty tissue area so to elevated blood flow , you are able to disperse more fat burning agents throuh the extra blood vessels and able to uptake the free fatty acids lost through lypolisis and send them to the liver for disposal.

I think that you could get a very signifigant increase of increase in localized fat burning if you were to use *** directly on the fatty areas with DMSO or a ton of MSM, or maybe even phlogel . *** is a dye, and it would definetly stain your skin, and i am talking big time , for a period of time. I have talked to the *** man ( some of you know him ) and he thinks that this maybe plausible, but agrees that the dicloroed skin would be a major downer.

Lemme know what yo all think about this..If its a retarded idea, then so be it.

Slick Arrado
04-24-2005, 09:03 PM
I have an idea i have been toying with , and i guess that this might be as good a place as any to get it out.

I compete in shows, and i used to make up a concoction of Theophylline,Yohimbe and DMSO that gave me marked decrease in fatty deposit along areas of white fat. Basically the fat that is heavily blood vesseled on one side only. The reason that brown fat ( BAT ) burns so much quicker than white fat is 3 fold really..you are increasing thermogenesis in the faty tissue area so to elevated blood flow , you are able to disperse more fat burning agents throuh the extra blood vessels and able to uptake the free fatty acids lost through lypolisis and send them to the liver for disposal.

I think that you could get a very signifigant increase of increase in localized fat burning if you were to use *** directly on the fatty areas with DMSO or a ton of MSM, or maybe even phlogel . *** is a dye, and it would definetly stain your skin, and i am talking big time , for a period of time. I have talked to the *** man ( some of you know him ) and he thinks that this maybe plausible, but agrees that the dicloroed skin would be a major downer.

Lemme know what yo all think about this..If its a retarded idea, then so be it.

Sounds good Quasi. BillyBob, like the other bros said do cadio and eat right. Exercising the area will, in all honesty, make it bigger. :cool:

Crazy1
04-26-2005, 11:43 PM
shit i to have this damn problem with the side and back...chest and arms are more than fine but im going to have to get a boost...T3? clen?...what doo you guys recommed and the dosages..thanks guys!

jaypee
04-27-2005, 12:02 AM
I compete in shows, and i used to make up a concoction of Theophylline,Yohimbe and DMSO that gave me marked decrease in fatty deposit along areas of white fat.

This sounds good right here using Yohimbine HCL instead. I read an article by Duchaine where he was talking about spot injecting Yohimbine HCL....maybe this would work.

kazman32
04-27-2005, 04:32 AM
Try the yohimburn at https://www.anabolicfitness.net/shop/ it's a transdermal yohimbie product I tried it and I think it works pretty well,for those difficult fat deposits.

beefitup
04-27-2005, 04:35 PM
shit i to have this damn problem with the side and back...chest and arms are more than fine but im going to have to get a boost...T3? clen?...what doo you guys recommed and the dosages..thanks guys!
i am on both t3 and clen trying to shred down for summer. I can tell that the t3 is at work, problem is I can also see a loss in muscle mass as well. its a trade off. check out satches pics using primo and i think clen. he looks great. we need to ask him bout his diet and cardio to see what he's doin.

mk19gunner
04-27-2005, 07:14 PM
PGF2A spot injections,and low carb cutter cycle.You'll rip up.

Crazy1
04-28-2005, 09:46 AM
yeah i dont think if i really want to loose to much muscle while lossing fat....

TommyD
04-29-2005, 08:42 AM
Avant Labs puts out a product called Lipoderm Ultra that's SUPPOSED to spot reduce fat in the problem areas youse guys are talking about

http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=875

And some users reviews;

http://www.bulknutrition.com/product_reviews.php?products_id=875

I'm in the same boat as you all with age making it harder each year. I'm not connected in any way with this product but from all I've read on it it is interesting. I've made my own transdermal along these same lines (cheap bastard I am) and on the second day of trials.... :D

rockstar48
04-29-2005, 12:31 PM
The another reason why fat is hard to get rid of in areas like these is cortisol.